GO FAGL GO

Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happiness Abounds/Communist Dander

hello all, hello wall,

I can't believe it's been 2 months. As per usual, most of these tracks have been sitting around on my hard drive since early June. I've been gone a lot and will be gone a lot in the near future too. In happy news, I will finally be able to see one of my heroes, Doseone, with my favorite incarnation of his music, Themselves, in Portland next week. YAYAYAYAY! anyhow, on with the music:

Happiness Abounds
This mix feels more light hearted and joyous. There are moments of depth and melancholy, but for the most part this thing is joyful!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Communist Dander
This mix is 40% garage rock new and old, 10% old anti communist country, 20% dancey electro/dubstep/hiphop, 5% funk, 15% classic rock, 10% random. I challenge you, the lsitener, to tell the difference between the old and new garage rock(without allmusic, wiki, etc.). It shouldn't be that hard. I just want you to think about what you're listening to.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm very pleased with both of these and feel that filler is at an all time low. Of course this could be from my lack of posting mixes regularly. I apologize for that, to the regular downloaders especially. Sorry for the slowdown. As always, thanks for stopping by and checking it all out. Please feel free to leave comments of rejoice, hatred, pleasure, whatever.

P.S. Yes, that is Hil Clinton

P.P.S. That weird face on the second mix's cover is bologna. Yeeeeeaaaaaah

No comments: