GO FAGL GO

Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Life's a Fucking Blur

Isn't it though? I know I promised this mix earlier in the week, but several things happened and I didn't get around to it(such as yesterday having no power for a majority of the day). Anyhow, here it is. I actually had another one that was all rock oriented, but decided it wasn't good enough. I hate when Pitchfork beats me in putting out tracks. It's been a goal of mine to attempt to beat them on getting out relative unknowns(G-Side in this instance). On the other side of it, I did get Chiddy Bang, Theophilus London, opiou, Pill, and a couple of others :D If you're not a fan of electronic music, hip hop, rap, american/brit urban stylings, or amalgamations of all of these, then I dunno if I'd bother with this. Otherwise, if you do enjoy these things, mmmmm yes.  As always, click either picture for the zip.

I really feel like this is one of the best mixes I've made in a while with all heavy hitters, no fillers. Yum.

I've got nothing else. Hope you enjoy. Lemme know.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

good evening.

No comments: