GO FAGL GO

Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Strands 1 and 2

Here I present for your (hopeful) pleasure Strand 1 and Strand 2. Strand 1 is of the rock variety, as per usual, and 2 consists of electronic and hip hop entertainment. I won't bother with spilling my favorites. Both of these have seen some severe revision, as they originated as one mix initially. Hope you enjoy. Also, dubstep somewhat returns. Yoni Wolf is Why?, or as his current role entails the singer of Why?. That track is from his recent Daytrotter Session. The Seabear track is an older one, from 2002. I can't think of any other notes.

Rawk
Strand 1:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Electronic/HipHop
Strand 2:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

These were culled from what I've been listening to lately. As a breath of fresh air for all of you that hate when I post older rock, You'll be pleased to know that the oldest thing here is Dead Boys.

Lemme know what you thought: what you hated, loved, meh-ed, liked, disliked, got married to and had kids with, etc.

No comments: