GO FAGL GO

Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Not So Incredible Hulk

The Not So Incredible Hulk that could.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Welcome back, folks. I present a mix of magnificent proportion. A much better return to form than my previous endeavor. Enclosed within, one will find mystic wonders to shake the dreariest of asses, to the rock the deadest of socks, and cheer up people like, well, me. African pop covers, coked out barbies, bands you've never heard of! and some you probably(maybe?) have! Check out "Brooklyn" and try not to smile. I dare you. anyhow, hope you enjoy. It's spastic and wonderful, as per usual. *starts off slow and then head butts you with happiness/sheer terror at the guttural growls of Alicja Trout(Black Sunday) and beyond*

Love,
Team FAGL(really only one dude, but every other blog says team this or team that, so why can't I be a team too?)

No comments: