GO FAGL GO

Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Snelste

Snelste means quickest in Dutch according to babelfish, which has failed me often. I'll accept it though. I'm releasing this mix faster than I regularly would because I feel the need to make up for lost mixes of yore. I hope you enjoy it. I like the first track quite a bit. The Rosebuds are an odd little band from NC. The mix starts off strongly with rock music before dipping into more electronic zones, then re-emerging into obscurity through public image ltd and pere ubu(justin inspired me to re-listen to these 2 bands), then into newer bands once more. The final track from Dinamoe was ripped from Matthew Dear's much longer Body Language mix. I find it very relaxing and beautiful though. It helped me overcome a serious hangover one afternoon. Anyhow, without further jawing...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: