GO FAGL GO

Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Three(as promised)

Well, I promised a bevy of mixes and here they are. As always, click the pictures for the link download.

The First is a gratuitous mix based off of the word "Fuck". It's called For Those About To Fuck(We Salute You). I think you(the viewer/listener) will enjoy it as much as I have. It's a mixture of raucousness and rap.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The following two are based on a 3 day span including Yesterday and Today, then Tonight and Tomorrow. It's dumb, but I wanted to try it out. :P

Here is Yesterday and Today. I feel that you'll know at least some of the artists if you frequent my blogs.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


and finally, here is Tonight and Tomorrow!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Enjoy! I robbed the images from http://morbidanatomy.blogspot.com/ which is truly fantastic. Scroll down and find the Panda! Aaaaaaah

No comments: