Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The First of Three: Monster

This'll be the first of three mixes that I'll be releasing over the next week and a half.  My schedule on here has been out of whack.  I hope you enjoyed the albums I uploaded a few weeks back.  You'll find some of the artists within these mixes.  The majority of tracks within these mixes are pretty new though.

The first mix is called Monster and it's roughly 82% Hip Hop.  The other 18% is 1 track by Mr. Oizo & one of the dudes from Justice, and 3 tracks by the guys in Lazer Sword.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Let me know what you love or hate!

See you again soon with an electronic mix, followed shortly thereafter by my typical rock mix.

No comments: