GO FAGL GO

Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Second of Three: HAZElwood

Second Installment! Yum! I hope that you enjoyed the first. This mix is filled with dancy psych yumminess from the likes of Caribou on down to the grooves of Fantastic Mr Fox. Upstarts aplenty; Lorn is a new releasee on Flying Lotus' Brain Feeder imprint, Kingdom has done work with A-Trak's Fool's Gold label, and i have no real idea who Ernest Ellis is, but I did his stuff.

I tried to range this mix, as I do with most. There're tracks for techno purists, as well as adoptees of bastard sounds. Hope you enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The last installment, the rock mix, will be out in a few days. Let me know what you liked/disliked here.

The cover is of Captain Hazelwood, the captain of the Exxon Valdez.

No comments: