GO FAGL GO

Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Third of Three: Cat Love

Welcome back! I hope you've had enough time to enjoy the first two installments of this trilogy of great. This one is jam packed for all sorts. Track two is a revived project of John Darnielle of Mountain Goats fame. Got a bit of Memphis love here(and no, I'm not necessarily counting Elvis considering the album that his track came from was called L.A. Gems volume something something); featured...Black Sunday is Alicja Trout of Lost Sounds fame, up and comers Magic Kids are present, and the always enjoyable Holly Cole. Wizard Smoke is from Atlanta. I got that track off of a compilation of all ATL bands/rappers. Several of the other artists were on the first mix of the trilogy(Stanza). I'll quit blabbering. There's a lot here. I tried to keep the heavy at the end... Plenty of pop is present, I promise...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


The cover is a chopped up picture of a post card that I took at an antique mall a few weeks back.

Lemme know what you thought!

No comments: