GO FAGL GO

Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Two Socks' No Socks

Oh boy, what a few weeks. Great music I've found, but I'm still playing catch up as far as putting out mixes. I've been trying to space them out, but I now have a back log of 4. Today, I present Two Socks' No Socks.

I do have Big Love for this mix, from start to finish. Favorites are the Savage Skulls/Robyn track, Duck Sauce's take onChromeo, Dom feat Gucci, Star Slinger Vs Teams(if you're in Memphis, Star Slinger plays Hi Tone in March with Anticon's Baths), Chali 2na with Rusko(WHAAAAAA), Nocando on top of El-P, Big Krit with soul band Grillade(Tops), the weirdness that is Sub Swara with Dead Prez(where the hell have they been?), and the ever wonderful and talented Theophilus London.

I almost forgot the Lone track. It's so weird and scattered, yet driving. Much appreciation. I get some citrus notes.

BLURGLE:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


More mixes will probably follow shortly. I've had this one uploaded for about a week and a half, but have just been lazy...

Love,
FAGL

Note: Not my left foot. The foot belongs to one Nicky Two Socks.

No comments: