GO FAGL GO

Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A Colors

Bah: Themed mixes.
I woke up restless today, so I decided to post this early. I've had an intensely shitty week, but as always will refrain from getting personal. I hope you'll enjoy some of these tracks, as I've tried to go all over the board(although, I did cheat by using 3 huge songs from the onset of it all). I'll have a real mix up for Tuesday. These themed mixes seem to have more downloads than most of the others though. If it's what people prefer, then why not? Whatever. I miss a girl, a close family member died, my back hurts. on the bright side, (like a fortune cookie) new prospects on the horizon. All I can picture by saying that is a meager redneck kid standing on a forest ridge ala Where the Red Fern Grows. Anyway, what the fuck am I talking about? Colors? oh yeah.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
as always, click the pics for DL.

enjoy this. possibly. If not, I'll return to normal posting next week.

No comments: