GO FAGL GO

Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Honeysuckle Years

I feel like there are a lot of vibes going on with this mix. I guess I could say that about most of them, but I feel it more so on this one. I feel strongly about the songs though and hope that you'll enjoy them. I acquired some "lost soul cuts"(4 discs worth) and some of the tracks here are from those discs. Two of the tracks here, by The Dodos and Born Ruffians, made me want to make a Colors mix, so that will follow later this week. I'd like for this mix to get some circulation first before pumping out The Colors. 44 tracks is a good bit to take on all at once...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyhow, hope you enjoy this.
As Always, let me know what you think.

No comments: