GO FAGL GO

Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

The Powers

Sorry again for the delay. It's been a decent enough few weeks for music acquisitions. Not too terribly much to report on this mix. I love the Metronomy remix and the way the synths sound on "European Gangsta". Danger is great. I dunno if that track is a live rip or a studio mix though. Hard to tell. The Reatard track is from one of his upcoming 7 inches for Matador. Not too much else to say really. Hope you enjoy it. As always, feel free to comment and let me know what you enjoyed and what you didn't.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hope you enjoy it. As always, feel free to comment and let me know what you enjoyed and what you didn't.

No comments: