GO FAGL GO

Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

What is it

I started off a little heavy and then settled into a mode of ass shaking, followed shortly thereafter by head nodding, and finally nightmares.  Favorites for me are Boris, Dead Gaze, HEALTH/Javelin, Andy Ellison, local Memphis favorites The Bulletproof Vests, Arches, and Peasant. That's just me though. Hopefully you find something to enjoy as well.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The end? Comments of love, hatred, happiness, or anger are always welcomed.


BONUS ROUND: I found out about this too late to add it onto the mix, but it's so enjoyable that I had to spread it out there anyhow.

No comments: