GO FAGL GO

Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Bonus Round Memphis

What I've done here is take some of my local picks and made a special mediafire folder for them. The first few albums featured here consist of 2 from The Lost Sounds(the self titled is my preferred...tell me yours) and Jay Reatard's Blood Visions. Reatard was also in the Lost Sounds... If you've been on this blog for a while, I've posted tracks from both camps in the previous. Also of note, Reatard has signed on with Matador Records for a series of singles(AWESOME!!! YAY MEMPHIS MUSIC!!)

anyhow, enough talk...the music


click on either picture for the mediafire folder

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

+

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


also, new mix tomorrow

No comments: