GO FAGL GO

Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Questions

This week is a theme mix. Bahaha, how silly is that. Next week's Valentine's mix will also be themed. This week I imagined a short conversation between 2 people carried out in song title. check it. Not all of the songs are amazing or mindblowing, but it's a cute little idea. So give it a shot. The Liars track is a couple of albums old, but still excellent. Same with the El-P.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Next blog, we'll deal with love and more love. Tonight I'm going to see Band of Horses. I missed most of their set at Pitchfork 2 years ago, so I'm excited to see them now.

No comments: