GO FAGL GO

Welcome. These are called mixes. If you like the artists, go buy their music. I might do that too! More likely, if you like the artist, go see their live show.

Monday, October 22, 2007

bonus round

Bonus time tomorrow:

Sorry, I've been a busy boy, volunteering at the indie memphis film fest, hanging out with J Spake for his birthday, et al. So as a reward, tomorrow i am releasing 2 mixes. I gotta get off my ass and get to work on the "art". Mix 1 is rocky and mix 2 is (bullwinkle)electronic/hip hop.

I'm finally getting to see my first flick from the film fest tonight, as all i've been doing the rest of the time is conversing with pushy, pretentious out of towners about their upsets and they ones that've actually lived up to their expectations. Tonight some jack ass from Alaska was giving me shit for not letting him enter early into a sold out showing.

No comments: